Lee Ann Kampf, MAI - Principal
Valuation of office and retail properties; hotels and motels; multi-family properties; residential subdivisions; commercial and residential land; mobile home parks; self storage; historic properties; cellular towers and windmills impacts on residential properties, special-purpose properties; and expert testimony.
Market feasibility analysis, land use feasibility analysis, mortgage financing, estate planning, divorce, property tax assessments.
- Pennsylvania State University, Master of Science, Information Science
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Coursework and Continuing Education includes: Advanced Income Approach; Advanced Marketing and Highest and Best Use; Advanced Concepts and Case Studies; Valuation of Income Producing Properties; Valuation of Residential Properties; Residential Construction; Appraisal Valuation Applications; Real Estate Finance; Appraising the Complex Residential Property; Land and Site Valuation; Marina Valuation; Report Writing and Case Studies; National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice; Business Practices and Ethics; and various Real Estate Seminars.
Licenses and Associations
- Appraisal Institute - Member (MAI)
- New Jersey Certified General Appraiser
- Pennsylvania Certified General Appraiser
- Delaware Certified General Appraiser
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers - Member (IFAS)
- New Jersey Certified Tax Assessor (CTA)
- New Jersey Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Ocean City Board of Realtors
- Ocean City Community Association